Privacy and Terms & Conditions
This privacy statement describes the use Landlet Hotel Group makes of information relating to users of this site. References to “you” or “your” means the user of this website. This privacy statement forms part of the company’s website terms and conditions.
This privacy statement relates to information which identifies particular individual users. Additional terms and conditions regarding the collection and use of information may also be provided to guests staying in our hotels.
What information is collected?
The company collects information relating to website users in various ways including directly from the user and by using technical means such as cookies.
User-supplied information: when you register with us, the company may ask you for your name, e-mail address, and other similar information. Any information supplied by the user is supplied voluntarily unless otherwise stated. If you do not want us to hold information about you, please do not supply it to us.
Other information (cookies): information is also gathered electronically using technical means. For example, when a user visits the site, information is gathered identifying the user’s internet protocol (ip) address and the time of the visit.
How and when information is used
The company and its affiliates may use information described in different ways, for example:
• To market to users and/or permit third parties to do so (unless the user has objected to this) – such marketing may be via post, email, sms, telephone and other electronic means. Please contact the contact address below if you do not wish to receive marketing materials;
• To provide services that users have requested;
• For system administration and to monitor website use; and
• Otherwise as reasonably required to operate our business or as required by law.
How the company protects user information
The company endeavours to protect users’ information in accordance with applicable law, but the company cannot ensure the security of any information a user transmits to the company. Users transmit such information at their own risk.
Who has access to the information?
The company may disclose personal information for the above purposes. The company will share user information with its affiliates and third parties business parties and service suppliers for the above purposes. This will involve transferring user information worldwide, including to countries without data protection laws.
How to correct inaccuracies
Users can request access to or correction of information held by the company relating to them by contacting the company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is created and controlled by the company and subject to the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English court. The company reserves the right to make changes to the site and this privacy statement from time to time.
By using the site or supplying information to us, you agree to the use of information relating to you (including international transfer) as described in this privacy statement.
Terms & Conditions
The following Booking Conditions form the basis of your booking contract with Landlet Hotel Group of 28-32 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG. In these Terms and Conditions “we”, “us”, and “Company” refers to Landlet Hotel Group, a UK registered Company, and “you” refers to the customer booking a reservation through us directly through our websites, and indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide our products and services. By booking accommodation online through Landlet Hotel Group, you agree to the following terms and conditions: Please read them carefully. All bookings are subject to these Booking Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all online bookings made with Landlet Hotel Group and all bookings made directly with Reservations and indirectly through our affiliates.
- When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with Landlet Hotel Group of 28-32 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG (referred to in these terms and conditions as Landlet Hotel group).
• All rates offered on our websites include VAT and are correct at the time they are first advertised.
• Prices advertised are per room per night and include VAT.
• All the information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission, in particular the e-mail address. Landlet Hotel Group cannot be held responsible for missing or delayed emails. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
• All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any reservation cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
• Any changes to the details supplied should be forwarded as soon as possible, either by e-mail.
• Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given confirmation.
• For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with Landlet Hotel Group that you irrevocably authorise Landlet Hotel Group to debit your credit or debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
• Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
• We are unable to stop you from making more than one booking for the same time of travel at the same or different properties, and in that case no refund will be given.
• We require clients to double check all confirmations. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with the client requirements.
• Our hotels reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone at anytime. In addition, our hotels reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who refuses to sign and complete our reservation documents on-line, in person or otherwise.The hotel reservation and registration forms require full completion on check-in, and as governed by the Data Protection Act, we adhere to the following principles:
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless –
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
2. Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
- A valid Credit or Debit Card in the guests name that was used to book the said accommodation will be required at the point of guests checking in. Any change in payment methods by guests when checking in will incur a 10% charge, should refunds need to be made to the cardholders card.
• A valid Credit or Debit Card number will be required at the point of guests checking in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of your stay.
• Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit or debit card, subject to the cancellation policy detailed below. If you wish to check out before your reserved date of departure, please notify us as soon as possible. Providing you have informed the hotel before 48 hours on the day prior to your new date of departure, the unused accommodation charges will be refunded to the same payment card used on check in. If payment was made by cash, cheque or by other means, then a cheque for the balance due will be forwarded to you by post within 14 days of your departure.Guests with disabilities
• Please call the hotel direct for details.
• Our hotels do not accept pets.
• Please call the hotel direct for details.
Checking in and out
• Please call the hotel direct for details.
• All of our hotels are non smoking hotels. Landlet Hotel Group reserves the right to charge a guest who is found to be smoking in a non-smoking room for the additional cleaning charges that the hotel will incur. Should a guest continue to smoke in a non smoking room, Landlet Hotel Group reserves the right to have the guest removed from the hotel.
Cancellation, no-shows and changes policy
• Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please note the following terms and conditions as described at the time of your reservation being made.
• Reservations modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival, will be subject to the first nights stay becoming payable. Thereafter, the entire duration of the accommodation will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
• Reservations made within 48 hours of the day of your arrival may not be modified or cancelled or the entire duration of the accommodation will become payable and will be charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
• No-show bookings will incur a charge equivalent to the entire duration of the accommodation.
• Any request to cancel a reservation cannot be considered complete until you receive our cancellation confirmation or cancellation reference number. Until you do so, your booking will still be considered valid and cancellation penalties may be incurred.
Changes, book-outs and cancellations by us
• Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors in our publications and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings, and we reserve the right to do so.
• Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change”. “Significant changes” include the following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancellation, we will advise you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of the following options:- 1. (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or 2. purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available. 3. cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
• No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time)
• Landlet Hotel Group reserves the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category, should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
• In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
• We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: 1.The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or 2. The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or 3. An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care. 4.The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
• In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves.
• Landlet Hotel Group is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956
• In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
• In the public areas of our hotels CCTV is in operation and hard disk recordings may be made. This activity is carried out for the security of all our guests’ and staff.
Complaints or Comments
• Any complaint or comment regarding a stay with Landlet Hotel Group should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to Landlet Hotel Group 28 – 32 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RG within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
• When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to reception. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
• We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the stay of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
• Landlet Hotel Group may charge for missing or damaged items in your room during your stay
Landlet Hotel Group
Landlet Limited, Company No. 01545260
Registered Address C/O Rayner Essex LLP,
Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG
VAT Reg. No. 340 6945 54
Registered in England & Wales
• Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
• Landlet Hotel Group cannot accept liability for any information, errors or omissions supplied by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon as possible.
• Landlet Hotel Group cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses, contamination or any destructive elements.
• Landlet Hotel Group cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.
Updated on 20/01/2015